oRipa MSN Webcam Recorder is a free trial software application from the Chat & Instant Messaging subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-12-25. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
oRipa MSN Webcam Recorder is the easiest and fastest way to record MSN webcam of your chat partner to the hard disk for replay in future. Just press the record button as the MSN webcam is connected, and the video streams are saved as AVI files in your preset folder. You can watch it in any player at anytime you like.
oRipa MSN Webcam Recorder is designed for you! You will prefer these advanced features:
1. Work with MSN Messenger 6.0 and the above versions; work with Windows Live Messenger™
2. Record MSN webcam streams along with optional sound recording (e.g. audio from microphone, line-In, CD etc.)
3. Real time compress recorded webcam streams (DivX compatible) --- You can use this function to get a smaller file size of your record videos so you need not to worry the pc disk space is not enough when recording for a long time.
4. Save recorded webcam streams into AVI format files --- You can use any player (e.g. Real, Windows Media Player) you have to play back the recorded videos.
5. You can browse other web pages or videos during recording of MSN webcam --- That means you can minimize or hide the MSN Messenger window while recording.
6. Easy to use! --- You just press the record and stop buttons in the software to complete recordings. No need to learn the recording technique when you get start recording.
7. Other cool features you would prefer: adjustable FPS and frame size (for your to adjust your output video quality) and user defined save-to directory.
oRipa MSN Webcam Recorder (version 2.0.1) has a file size of 2.17 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 233 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.